Meadow Trail Homeowners Association
Welcome to the Meadow Trail web site: an interactive opportunity which allows our membership to share news, information, current events and social memorandums within our homeowners assocation.
At 94 homes, we are the largest association of cluster home owners in Strongsville.
The members of Meadow Trail Homeowners Association would like to thank the members and board of Meadowood Homeowners for a "page" on their website.
Watch this space for notice of upcoming activities.
Secretary & Web Site
* Concerns for safety: Please do not park "over" the sidewalk. Let your guests know also. This is a City ordinanace and keeps our sidewalks free for children and walkers.
* Meadow Trail bylaws do not allow political signs and contractor signs anywhere.
* If you have grass planted, please remember to water. Even if it rains, areas under trees or bushes may not get enough water.
* Message boards by mail boxes are for Meadow Trail official business only.
* Driveways are plowed if snow exceeds 2". If there is a car parked in a driveway, that driveway will NOT be plowed because of concerns about damaging the car.
Meadow Trail Association
Special Meeting Minutes
October 23,, 2019
Special Meeting - October 23, 2019
Board Members Present: K. Ditto, A. Planck, O. White, B. Perkins-White, M. Ginley,
D. Doeberling, B. Kerbusch
Excused: B. DeFord, J. DeFord,
Guests: Nicholas J. Meinert, Esq. from Kamen and Cusimano
New residents present: Lenny and Mary Lou Immormino
Call to Order 7:15p.m. O. White
Welcome and Introductions
Minutes and Correspondence B. Perkins-White
Minutes from the April, 2019 Semi-Annual meeting
Approved by the board at the May meeting
Handbook of rules and regulations
President’s Report O. White
Declared that a quorum necessary to vote on amendments and directors has been obtained
Vote on Proposed amendments
Election of Directors
N. Meinert talked about amendments and answered questions
D Savange moved, Korndike second to close nominations from the floor. Passed
D. Owens and T. Gryniewicki to serve as election counters
All nominees given 60 seconds to introduce themselves
Treasurer’s Report A. Planck
All the bills have been paid and we are up to date with dues.
Budget for 2020 will be discussed at November 21stmeeting
Social Committee D. Doeberling
Christmas Party at Donna’ s house
Thank you to Carol Falk for helping with pot lucks and social events
Architecture B. Kerbusch
Survey of sidewalks and parking areas.
Has one quote of $24,000 to take care of sidewalks that are the HOA’s
Landscaping O. Whte on behalf of B. and J. DeFord
Total of ten bids received. Contract awarded to Southwest for two years the same price as before.
Snow Removal M. Ginley
Same snow removable contractor as last year for same price
3 year term - Bill Kerbusch
2 year term - Justin Molina
1 year term – Marty Ginley
Web site no report
Meeting adjourned at 9:15 p.m.
Next Annual Meeting April 22, 2020, 7:00 PM