top of page

Architectural Review

Home additions and other home projects:  If you are planning to make changes or additions to your home's exterior (fences, attached shed, in-ground pool, etc.) please take time to review the Covenants and Restrictions. Many projects on the outside of the home require approval from both the City of Strongsville and Meadowood Association.

Common grounds: Meadowood Association maintains its common ground areas with the help of an outside landscaping contractor. If you have any issues, questions, or observations, please contact the trustee in charge of landscaping or fill out the general contact form (see Contact Us page). Most landscaping issues can be handled with a simple phone call or email request.

bottom of page